dimanche 26 mars 2017

AFTER RAIN











6 commentaires:

  1. Bravo! Passe une belle nouvelle semaine, chère Marty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bravo--- or should I say Brava! I can see the reflections and drips. Perhaps still best to say under cover. Lucky the people who get to see your work in person.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like this one, too, Marty! I think the touch of yellow is especially effective.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Bom dia, é uma tela bem conseguida, é chamativa pela beleza, seu trabalho é ímpar.
    AG

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. ·.
    After the rain I can only see another one of your magnificent paintings. I suppose so much quality you will have already participated in some exhibition. Your work deserves it.

    Hugs Kriss

    · LMA · & · CR ·

    RépondreSupprimer