jeudi 30 août 2018

ECHO
















7 commentaires:

  1. I like the canvas texture and the knife work-- and the colors. Internet issues have sapped my imagination a bit today, so I'll return tomorrow. But my initial thoughts are that I really like this one!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Amazingly beautiful. Wonderful colours, I love it. It looks a bit like two planets. :) Bravo. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Très beau et impressionnant de puissance
    La force est en toi

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Marty !!!
    After a long time I am very happy to see again your very wonderful abstract paintings !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. ·.
    Fabulous painting. You have a special taste.
    I love the composition and the use of textures.
    Hugs Marty


    La Mirada Ausente · & · Cristal Rasgado

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Vertige de l’amour, vertige de la peinture.

    RépondreSupprimer